These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of Wemsol (Private) Limited’s (“Wemsol’s”) Services (as hereinafter defined). By availing the Services, you shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately terminate your use of the Services.
means the application for participation in the Program, available at www.keenu.pk
means such customers of Wemsol who meet the eligibility criteria for participation in the Program, complete the Application and are issued with a Security Code to access the Services
means any instructions or requests transmitted through the Service and digitally signed and/or authenticated, whether individually or collectively, with the Security Codes in accordance with Wemsol’s prescribed procedures and requirements
means points granted to the Customer against purchases of goods/services at Merchant outlets/websites under promotional schemes operated by Wemsol from time to time which may be utilized for Transactions
means retailers of goods/services with either online or in-store outlets that are enrolled in the Program and to whom Customers may make payment using the Service, in accordance with and subject to these Terms and Conditions
means the Keenu Wallet;
means any and all electronic keys, logon identifiers, passwords and other codes and access procedures issued by Wemsol from time to time in order to enable the Customer to access and/or use the Service
means all services relating to the Program, including the Customer’s online account maintained with Wemsol in which the Customer’s service balance is recorded, which it may utilize from time to time in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as well as all related services provided by Wemsol including, but not limited to, services related to bill payments, Loyalty Points and/or Merchant Transactions
means person-to-person transfers or purchases of goods or services at Merchant establishments; and
means Wemsol (Pvt.) Limited, the operator of the Program.
1. The Customer understands that he/she may use the Service by completing and transmitting the Application and completing such other procedures as Wemsol may require from time to time. All Applications shall be subject to acceptance by Wemsol, which acceptance may be declined, withheld or made subject to further terms at Wemsol’s discretion.
2. By using the Service, the Customer agrees to:
(a) comply with all applicable laws when using the Service;
(b) only use the Service and Content as expressly authorized by Wemsol; and
(c) comply with any and all procedures, requirements, restrictions, instructions or any additional conditions pertaining to the access and use of the Service as may be issued by the Wemsol from time to time and/or posted online.
1. The services are not available to anyone previously suspended or barred from use of the Services by Wemsol. By accepting these Terms and Conditions or by otherwise using the Services, the Customer represents that he/she has not been previously suspended or barred from the Services. The Customer further represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to enter accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to abide by the same. The Customer shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
1. The Customer shall be solely responsible installing/procuring the software, hardware and/or equipment necessary to access and/or use the Service and for ensuring that such software, hardware or equipment meets the specifications prescribed by Wemsol from time to time.
2. Wemsol reserves the right to change the type or versions or specifications of any hardware or equipment that may be required to use for the Service.
1. The Customer hereby requests Wemsol to accept and irrevocably authorizes Wemsol to act upon all Instructions issued by the Customer through the Service.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure that, when he/she provides information or gives Instructions using the Service, all information provided and all Instructions given are complete, accurate, true and correct. The Customer acknowledges that Wemsol may accept and act upon any Instruction issued and/or transmitted through the Service (whether actually authorised by me or not) as my authentic and duly authorised Instructions and that Wemsol shall be under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons effecting the Instruction or verify the accuracy and completeness of my Instruction and that Wemsol may treat the Instruction as valid and binding on me notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery, lack of clarity, unauthorized use, loss or theft of the devices, instruments, Security Codes or other means of access.
1. The Customer undertakes to take all necessary precautions to ensure that all Security Codes and other means of accessing the Service are kept completely confidential and secure and that there is no unauthorised use of the Security Codes.
2. The Customer undertakes to notify and/or contact Wemsol immediately ("Security Notification") if he/she has reason to believe, suspect that or has knowledge that: the security of any Security Code may have been compromised; or there has been unauthorised use of the Security Device.
3. The Customer acknowledges that Wemsol shall be entitled to deactivate or revoke the use of any Security Code at any time without assigning any reason and without prior notice to me.
4. The Customer acknowledges and confirms that he/she shall be bound by all Instructions and transactions resulting from any Instructions made which are referable to any compromised Security Code until such time as Wemsol has received a security notification from the Customer, and accordingly, I agree that I will be liable for all such transactions which were processed by Wemsol prior to or at the time of such cancellation, or which Wemsol, notwithstanding its reasonable endeavors, was unable to stop the processing thereof.
5. The Customer hereby agrees that Wemsol shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise, for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (whether direct or indirect, or whether foreseeable or not) suffered or incurred by us as a result of any transaction resulting from any Instruction made by the Customer or purportedly made by the Customer and referable to such compromised Security Code and which was processed by Wemsol prior to or at the time of cancellation of the Security Code, or which Wemsol was unable to stop of.
The Customer hereby acknowledges that the Service is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis only and that the time periods during which the Service may be available are subject to change. The Customer further agrees that Wemsol shall be entitled (but shall not be obliged) at any time, at its discretion and without prior notice, to temporarily suspend the operations of the Services for updating, maintenance and upgrading purposes, or any other purpose whatsoever that Wemsol deems fit, and in such event, Wemsol shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage which may be incurred as a result.
Wemsol reserves the right to charge and recover from the Customer, fees for availing the Services. These charges shall be effective from the time they are posted on to the Wemsol website. The Customer shall be bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the Wemsol website to review the current fees from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of an Instruction that has been submitted, Wemsol shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges as may be decided by Wemsol. These charges shall be deducted from your Service balance or in any other manner as may be decided by Wemsol.
1. The Customer may recharge his/her Service balance through any of the methods mentioned at www.keenu.pk. The list of recharge outlets and methods of recharging the Service balance are subject to change at the discretion of Wemsol without prior intimation to the Customer.
2. The Customer acknowledges that withdrawing cash from the Service is not allowed.
3. In the event that amounts are deducted from the Service balance in circumstances where a Transaction is not completed for any reason, such amounts will be refunded to the Customer’s Service balance within 7 business days of the incomplete Transaction.
4. Service accounts are non-transferable.
5. The maximum monetary value that can be stored at any point of time in a the Service is PKR 100,000/- (PKR One Hundred Thousand only).
6. The maximum monetary value that can be stored and utilized in a month under the Program is PKR 200,000/- (PKR Two Hundred Thousand Only).
7. The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from the Customer’s Service balance to another Service balance in a single transaction is PKR 5,000/- (PKR Five Thousand only).
8. Any value in your Service balance that is utilized towards making payments for any Transaction shall be automatically debited from your Service balance. Wemsol’s responsibility is limited to the debiting of your Service balance and the subsequent payment to any Merchant with whom you may enter into a Transaction. Wemsol does not endorse, promote, or warrant any goods and/or services that might be bought/availed using the Service.
9. The Customer is permitted to maintain and operate only one account under the Program. In the event that Wemsol has reason to suspect that a Customer is maintaining or utilizing multiple accounts, it may suspend / discontinue any/all accounts associated with such Customer.
10. Wemsol reserves the right to set off any amount in your Service Balance in order to recover funds for Transactions processed as per your Instructions.
11. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure the availability of sufficient funds in his/her Service balance before executing any Transaction.
A list of Merchants participating in the Program is available at https://www.keenu.pk. From time to time, Wemsol, at its sole discretion, may make additions or deletions to the list of Merchants participating in the Program.
Unless specified otherwise, delivery of goods and or services purchased through the Service is the responsibility of the relevant Merchant. The Customer is responsible for familiarizing itself with the relevant Merchant’s delivery policy.
1. Any Loyalty Points added to a Customer’s Service balance are done so at Wemsol’s sole discretion and subject to the terms and conditions of any promotional scheme operated by Wemsol from time to time.
2. Loyalty Points will not be refunded to the Customer’s linked bank account under any circumstances. Loyalty points may only be utilized for the purposes of Transactions.
1. There may be certain orders that Merchants are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include: non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you; non- availability of delivery service to the address to which product is required to be shipped; inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our Merchant partners; or problems identified by Wemsol’s fraud avoidance department. If your order is cancelled after the Transaction amount has been deducted from the Service balance, the said amount will be added back to your Service balance upon authorization by the relevant Merchant.
2. Requests for order cancellations by the Customer should be directed to the relevant Merchant which will be responsible for approving or rejecting the request in line with its cancellation policy and notifying Wemsol accordingly if the request is approved. As part of usual business practice, if Wemsol receives a cancellation notice from a Merchant and the order has not been processed/ approved by Wemsol, Wemsol shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within [ ] business days. Wemsol will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Wemsol has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Wemsol and accept Wemsol’s decision regarding the cancellation. In cases where it is not possible to cancel orders since they have already been shipped, refund shall be made subject to the returns process post return request is raised and you would get replacement or refund once the original item is back with the Merchant partner in good sale-able condition.
1. If amounts have been deducted from your Service balance in respect of a Transaction and the goods/services in respect of such Transaction have not been delivered within the timelines provided in the relevant Merchant’s delivery policy, then you may inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. Please include the name of the Merchant, the Transaction value, Transaction date and Order number, if any. Wemsol shall investigate the incident and if it is found that the Transaction amount was deducted from your Service balance without delivery of the corresponding goods/services then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be added to your Service balance.
2. In the event that the Customer is unsatisfied with any goods/services received from a Merchant, returns or refunds in respect of such goods/services will be handled in line with the relevant Merchant’s policy in this regard. In the event that a Merchant accepts a request for a refund, it will notify Wemsol which will add the requisite funds to the Customer’s Service Balance.
If the Customer notices an incorrect, erroneous or unauthorized Transaction using the Service or any other omission, whether on receipt of a periodic statement or otherwise, the Customer must immediately inform Wemsol at the designated helpline and provide a written confirmation within [ ] days of the oral notification through the designated helpline. Wemsol may, if it deems fit, conduct an investigation and report its findings to the Customer and correct any error, if so required, within [ ] business days. Wemsol reserves the right to correct entries and to recover any amounts due from the Customer that have been wrongly added to the Customer’s Service balance.
1. When you acquire goods, software or any other services from a Merchant through use of the Services, you understand and agree that Wemsol is not a party to the contract between you and the Merchant. Wemsol does not endorse any advertiser or Merchant linked to its website. Furthermore, Wemsol is under no obligation to monitor the Merchants with whom you may enter into a Transaction; the Merchant alone will be responsible for all obligations under the contract including (without limitation) warranties or guarantees. Any dispute with or complaint against any Merchant must be directly resolved by the Customer with the Merchant. It is clarified that Wemsol shall not be responsible or liable for any deficiency in goods and/or services purchased using the Service. This exclusion of liability shall apply even for goods and/or services made available by Wemsol under promotional schemes. You are instructed to satisfy yourself regarding the quality, quantity and fitness of any good and/or service before purchasing the same.
2. Without prejudice to the foregoing, if a complaint is addressed to Wemsol regarding any Transaction entered into between a Merchant and Customer, Wemsol may, at its discretion, take such steps as it deems reasonable in order to facilitate the resolution of any such dispute or complaint, but does not accept any liability or obligation to do so.
3. Wemsol does not warrant the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or the accuracy, adequacy or reliability of any content obtained through the Service, whether or not the content is from Wemsol or any third party, and Wemsol expressly disclaims liability for errors, defects or omissions in such content. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, is given in conjunction with the Service, the content and/or the Security Codes; it being agreed and understood that the Customer shall be availing of the Service at its sole risk and cost. The Customer understands and acknowledges that the information available through the Service may not accurately reflect all Transactions as Transactions that have not yet been processed may be shown on the Service. Likewise, Transactions that have been processed may not be shown on the Service.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that all Content is the exclusive property of Wemsol and/or its third part licensors and that it is only permitted to use the Content as expressly authorized by Wemsol.
The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that Wemsol shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Service, any Instruction and/or these Terms and Conditions (as well as any terms and conditions contained in the Application).
The Customer agrees to protect and fully compensate Wemsol and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, suppliers and service providers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) caused by or arising from our use of the Service, violation of these Terms and Conditions or the Customer’s infringement, or infringement by any User, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
Wemsol shall have the unconditional and irrevocable right to change, modify, add to or exclude any of the features / modes / Services offered by Wemsol . Upon the occurrence of such a change, Wemsol shall intimate the same to the Customer through its website and / or any other method / mode deemed suitable by Wemsol. The Customer further unconditionally and irrevocably undertakes and agrees that Wemsol shall have the absolute discretion / right to amend the funds transfer limits (per transaction and per day limits) upon intimation to the Customer.
1. The Customer hereby undertakes and agrees that in the unlikely event of the Customer obtaining access to any program, data or other information not owned by the Customer, the Customer shall treat any such programs, data or other information as confidential and that the Customer shall not disclose or make any other use of such information and shall immediately notify Wemsol of the same. Failure on the part of the Customer to comply with the terms contained herein shall constitute a breach by the Customer of its obligations hereunder and the Customer shall be responsible for any loss, damage, claim sustained by Wemsol in respect of the same.
2. Wemsol shall take reasonable care to ensure that the Customer’s information remains protected from unauthorized access and remains confidential. Any disclosure by Wemsol of such information to a third party either if necessary for the proper operations of the Service or if required in compliance with any law, orders of any Court or other competent authority, shall not constitute a breach by Wemsol of its obligations under this clause.
1. The Customer acknowledges that Wemsol shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to forthwith deactivate or revoke the Service upon 1 (One) day’s notice without any reasons at any time by giving notice in writing.
2. You agree that Wemsol, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile at any time. Wemsol may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Wemsol will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Wemsol may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.
The Service and these Terms and Conditions as well as related applications, agreements, documents, etc. shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the courts at Karachi shall have the jurisdiction to try all suits and other legal proceedings.